Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Easter Dresses for Girls

 Happy March! Easter is almost upon us, so I wanted to share dress options for little girls. These are all so sweet! If it's still chilly where you are when Easter gets here, a pretty white cardigan will look perfect with any of them.
 
///
 
Who knew Sarah Jessica Parker collaborated with Gap? I love everything that has her stamp on it!
 
 
///
 
///
 
You don't see green too often, so I'm especially drawn to this little sundress.
 

///
 

///
 

///
 
This would be beautiful for Easter or for a spring or summer wedding!
 
 
///
 
I love that this dress offers an option for big sister and little sister, but the cuts of the dresses are a little different. (See below!)
 
///
 
 ///

 
///
 
///
 
 
///
 
You can never go wrong with seersucker!
 
 Seersucker Dress
 
///
 
Obsessed with this dress! Lemons!!!
 
Lemon Dress
 
///

I always like a dress option that has sleeves! They're hard to find this time of year.
 
 
///
 
///

The scalloped neckline is precious.
 
///
 
Pleated Rose Dress
 
///
 
Loving the soft yellow shade of this dress.
 
///
 
 
///
 
 
///
 
There you have it! I haven't chosen dresses for my girls yet because I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite! Happy Spring! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment