Friday, June 17, 2016

Loving Lately

I haven't posted a Loving Lately in a while, and I guess it's because I'm already a little tired of summer clothes! Or maybe it's just the heat here...mid-90s today!?!? What in the world are we going to expect in July and August? Temperature aside, I rounded up some summer picks to make the humid days a little more tolerable...
 
///
 
I really love the colors in this top, and I like that it's more structured than a tee. It'd look great with white jeans or white denim shorts alike.
 
 
 
///
 
A loose tee in the summer is a must for me. I like the shade of orange, and I can't say no to embroidery.
 
 
 
///
 
This is such a cute off-the-shoulder top. It looks breezy, and I think the blue and white stripes are perfect for this time of year.
 
 
 
///
 
This dress is just lovely...plus, you could wear it now with sandals and wear it into the fall with booties.
 
 
 
///
 
It's so hard to find a cover-up that does its job and is also cute to lounge around the pool in. I like that this one is long enough to where I'd actually feel like I had some coverage. Plus the colors are darling.
 
 
///
 
A bucket bag is such a classic purse in my opinion. The color and size of this one is perfection, plus the perforations make it unique.
 
 
///
 
It's wedding season here in the South, and with that said, we don't have any weddings to attend! If we did, I might try this dress. The color is just stunning, and I love the neckline.
 
 
 
///
 
I always love the prints J.Crew unfolds each season. This one might be my favorite in a long time. The colors are bold, and who can say no to palm leaves?
 
 
 
///
 
What a fun tee. Love the fringe detailing.
 
 
 
///
 
Project Social T is a great T-shirt brand. Their tops are super soft, roomy, and long enough for a tall gal like me. I really like a split-back tee because it takes a regular shirt up a notch. And you can still wear a normal bra. #themostimportantthinginmyopinion
 
 
 
///
 
Chances are, if something comes in rose gold, I'm sold. (And I'm a poet.) A simple sandal that's not so simple because of the color. These would go with anything. And they're 40% off right now!
 
 
 
///
 
I've been on an orange kick lately. The model in this pic is looking a little tired, but I love her top. Paired with some high-waisted denim shorts or jeans, and you have your outfit for the day.
 
 
 
///
 
Anything y'all are loving lately that I need to know about? Do tell!
 
I hope everyone has a happy weekend. I'm working tomorrow, then Sunday we'll celebrate Father's Day. My best friend will be here Monday, and we head to the beach later in the week. Lots to do! Hope to see y'all back here Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment