Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Loving Lately

A sweatshirt that I can wear in public and still look pulled together? I'll take two please.
 
 Oversized Spacedye Sweatshirt
 
///
 
I'm so glad the flannel trend is still going strong. I love the emerald green in this one...very unexpected for plaid.
 
 Shrunken Boy Shirt
 
///
 
When I'm looking for dressier tops, I try to find ones that are multi-functional. I could wear this one with skinny jeans and booties for date night and could also pair it with black cigarette pants and flats for church.

Boho Bloom Top

/// 
 
I love a classic sweater...the fringe on this one funks it up a little.
 
 
///
 
I'm always looking for casual tops that are long enough. This one fits the bill, and I like the olive green color.
 
///
 
Love the blue in this flannel shirt. Would look great with black jeans.
 
///
 
These boots are my favorite...love the lower heel and the buckles make them a little more edgy.
 
 
I'm all about a poncho. This one looks so cozy.
 
 
///
 
 Such a cute peplum top and looks comfy too.
 
Mix-media Peplum Top
 
///
 
 Can't beat the price on this poncho, and the neutral color would go with almost anything. 
 
///
 
Duck boots for little girls...swoon! And how cute are the pink laces?
 
 Duck Boots

///

I have these grey jeans, and they're the best. I wear them as often as my regular denim. Blank Denim makes some of my favorite jeans...designer look at a much lower price.

 
///
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Also, just a side note...just because I'm loving it lately doesn't mean I'm getting it lately. Ha! I've always enjoyed "window shopping" and making wish lists, and I do love fashion. But I also live in the real world, with a family and a budget...just wanted to put that out there! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment