Friday, February 24, 2017

Loving Lately

Raise your hand if you're ready for spring! I'm raising my hand over here. It doesn't hurt that spring clothes are everywhere, and I'm seriously loving almost everything. I've had fun rounding up some of my favorite items so far. What are y'all most excited to pull out with the upcoming warmer temps?
 
///
 
 
///
 
Love these Birkenstock-esque sandals from Target. The price is right, and the rose gold shade is just perfect.
 
///

Such a lovely, feminine top. I'd save this for date night or dinner out with the girls.
 
 
///

A cute twist on a basic sweatshirt, and I love that you can wear a regular bra with it.
 
 
///

I have Easter on the mind and am looking for something for myself to wear. How pretty are the colors in this dress?

Print Sheath Dress
 
///

Just adore this cold shoulder top. Also comes in white, which I think would be so pretty in the summer.
 
 
///

Love the colors in this necklace. Would look so cute with a white or black tee.

Multistrand Beaded Necklace

///

Sweet ruffles dress up this simple tee.
 
Ruffle Front Tee

///

How darling are the scallops on this pair of shorts? Plus, the shorts have an elastic waistband!

Scallop Hem Pull-On Shorts
 
///

Make + Model makes the softest loungewear. I'm tempted to try one of their tees. I'd wear it out of the house and would reserve my Hanes T-shirts for loungewear!
 
 
///
 
Another Easter dress option. I especially love the flouncy sleeves.

 
///
 
Can y'all tell I'm all about a tee taken up a notch? This reminds me of a short-sleeved version of one of my favorite Zella workout tops.
 
 
///
 
Can you get any cuter than these flats? I have a pair of ankle-tie flats, and I just adore them. I love the rounded toe of this pair...makes them more feminine, in my opinion.
 
///

I love a good tote. The blush colors in this one are just right.
 
 
///
 
Another pair of pull-on shorts with an elastic waistband! I'd wear these with a white tee and black Birkenstocks!
 
 
///
 
Such a pretty tee that could be dressed up or down.

 
///

Any trends y'all are hoping to try for spring? I'm loving all the light colors and feminine touches. My legs need a little color before I pull out the shorts, though!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend! See y'all back here Monday where I plan to have an Oscars recap! Will anyone else be tuning in?

///
 

No comments:

Post a Comment