Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Home Tour

I've had so much fun pulling out our fall and Halloween décor and getting our house ready for the season. Now if we could only have some fall temps to go along with it, that'd be great!
 
Hope you enjoy a peek into our home! Do you decorate for fall and Halloween? Or do you save your energy for Christmas?
 
///
 
Our front door makes me happy. I picked up the wreaths at TJ Maxx last year.
 
 
 
Our foyer...I like to keep it fun in here.
 
 

Our dining room. It's more traditional but still fun. Can you spy me? :)
 
 
I got these filler balls (filler balls?!) at Pier 1 this year.
 
 
Gold, sparkly pinecones and orange taper candles are perfect for fall.
 
 
Our mantle in the living room. The pumpkins and acorn garland are from Target.
 
 
 
I found these little pillows from the Target Dollar Spot last year.
 
 
 
Just added a few fall touches to the bookshelves in our living room.
 
 
 
 
Love this cat candy bowl that I found this year at...you guessed it...Target! I keep it in our kitchen.
 
 
 
Our kitchen is connected to our keeping room, and our kitchen table sits in the keeping room. I like to keep it casual in here, and I think the table reflects that. I added real pumpkins and gourds to the bowl, and I love the colors next to the placemats.
 
 

 
Kind of hard to see here, but I keep battery-operated orange, white, and purple lights on the mantle in the keeping room. It's especially fun at night!
 
 
 
 
I've had this Halloween tree forever. It's so fun to pull out each year because the girls especially love it.
 
 
We put up our holiday books after the holidays, and it's so fun to get them out each season. I have a basket on our fireplace where we keep all the fall and Halloween books. I'll switch them out at Christmas!
 
 
Found this cat pillow in the Target Dollar Spot and knew we had to have it. I may keep it out after Halloween.
 
 
 
I mean, I had to add some acorns and pine cones to our faux deer head. He just looked bare and sad without them. :)
 
 
A little table in our hallway...I added a ceramic pumpkin for a fun pop of color.
 
 
I couldn't leave out our guest bathroom. The owl, the pumpkin candle, and the baby pumpkin add a nice fall touch. 
 
 
We spend so much time on our screened-in porch. Love this friendly ghost.
 
 
Added some fun lights to the mantle outside. I love being out here at night.
 
 
///
 
I hope y'all enjoyed the peek inside our home. Happy fall y'all!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment