**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy. I'm very picky about sponsored content, so anything I share is something we truly love. All opinions are my own and were not edited by the sponsor.**
If you're a mom you probably find yourself in Target at least twice a week. Am I right? Next time you're there to grab a tube of toothpaste but find yourself with a cart full only 30 minutes later, walk on over to the kids bath products aisle and check out SoCozy!
I'm not going to sugarcoat anything...bath time is usually hard around here. It's the end of the day; the girls are tired; I'm tired. Bath time usually means fighting over who gets to get in the tub first and who gets to have their hair rinsed first...and who gets to hold the shampoo bottle. Seriously. You know the drill. And getting out of the tub is no fun either because both Lily and Hadley have hair that knots easily...which means brushing is something I truly dread. They plead with me to stop, and I debate whether or not they'd look cute with a shaved head. Every time. Anyway...our SoCozy products arrived at just the right time, and we genuinely ALL enjoy them and are happy for the change in our bath time routine!
I thought I'd round up a few of the reasons we fell in love with the SoCozy brand.
1) How cute is the packaging? It's simple, but the colors are fun, and it just looks pretty sitting out on the bathtub ledge.
2) It smells divine. Not only does it smell good in the package, but the smell lingers after use. If you don't believe me come smell my girls' hair. (No, don't really do that.) Our favorite is the Detangler because it smells like a pina colada!
3) Absolutely no nasties! That means SoCozy products are non-toxic and are made without all those hard to pronounce ingredients, including parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, and propylene glycol. SoCozy products are also free of alcohol, gluten, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
4) It works on a variety of hair types. Lily has thick, straight hair, and Hadley has fine, curly hair. The only thing in common is the color and the fact that both tangle very badly.
5) I know I'm a little biased, but I think both of my girls have such pretty hair. The SoCozy products enhance that because they're salon-quality. Below are a few pictures of my sweet babes post-bath.
6) The products are multi-functional! We loved the 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash because it was just that, which means fewer steps for a tired mama and her tired kiddos. Plus, it made good bubbles and left no icky residue behind.
7) You can get it at Target! For me, life is simpler if I can get almost everything I need at one store...especially if that store is Target. When my local Target starts selling wine I will officially be winning at life.
There you have it, my friends! Do any of y'all already use SoCozy products on your little ones? If not I hope you'll try them out. I think you'll be as pleased as we were. You can check out the SoCozy brand and their wide array of products here.
I hope everyone has a great day! We're gearing up for Thanksgiving, and I'm working on my gift guides. Keep checking back in for those...see y'all later in the week!