Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Jammies for Girls

There's not much I love more than little ones in matching Christmas pajamas. I normally pick up two pairs for my girls during the season...one to wear right away and another pair to open on Christmas Eve. The Christmas Eve jammies are always a surprise, and it's a fun tradition we've been doing the past few years.
 
I've rounded up some of my favorite Christmas pajamas for girls. A lot of them are on sale right now, and I imagine sizes will go fast! Enjoy scrolling!
 
///
 
I adore this set from The Gap. They make some of my favorite pajamas. They're 100% cotton, and they hold up well.
 
 
///
 
A darling sleep shirt from The Gap. Would be perfect for any dachshund lover!
 
 
///
 
This is probably my favorite pair...but they're $50, and I just can't justify that. But I would gladly accept these as a gift (hint, hint!) for the girls! They even glow in the dark! In all honesty, I may purchase them after the holidays if they're on major mark-down and save them for next year!
 
 
///
 
My girls have a pair similar to this from last year. I like that they're a winter theme rather than just a Christmas theme...you can get a little more wear out of them, although we wear our Christmas pajamas year-round.
 
 
///
 
A classic, flannel nightgown. All you need is a mug of hot chocolate.
 
 
///
 
Hanna Andersson, hands-down, makes my favorite pajamas. They're thick cotton, and they hold up for years (we know this because Hadley wears many of Lily's hand-me-downs). The gnomes are fun and quirky!
 
 
///
 
A classic stripe. This pair would be cute on a boy too, and it would look great monogrammed.
 
 
///
 
How adorable is this gown from Target? I love the colors.
 
 
///
 
This is actually the Hanna Andersson pair I picked up for our girls this year. We haven't done a white pair, and I think all little ones look so pretty in white.
 
 
///
 
This pick from Carters is just precious. I love the combination of pink and red.
 
 
///
 
A cat dressed as Santa. Sign me up. I had a hard time not getting these.
 
 
///
 
These are on mega sale at Gymboree. I like the navy pants so much!
 
 
///
 
Another pair from Hanna Andersson. The light blue would look so sweet on a little girl.
 
 
///
 
Buffalo check in the form of a gown. Looks so cozy and warm!
 
 
///
 
Love the little birds on this nightgown.
 
 
///
 
I like the combination of non-traditional Christmas colors here...it's a fun break from the red and green.
 
 
///
 
This gown from Gymboree is the cutest! The dark navy is so pretty.
 
 
///
 
This cute pair could almost double as an outfit during the day. Love the scalloped edges!
 
 
///
 
What do y'all think of my picks? Do you have any to add? Please tell me everyone else does the matching pajamas on Christmas morning too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment