Wednesday, April 26, 2017

26 One Pieces for Stylish Moms

Oh do I have a gift for y'all today. I scoured the Web and found the best one piece bathing suits out there! And I'm picky. I want a bathing suit that makes me feel good. Who doesn't, right? But I also want a suit that allows me to swim and play with my children without fear of spillage, if you know what I mean! ;) All of these finds fit that bill, and the price points vary...so there's something for everyone! Enjoy browsing, and let me know your favorite!


///

You just can't go wrong with classic stripes, and I'm liking the little cutout between the cups.

'Cirana' Textured Bandeau One Piece

///

This bathing suit has gotten the best reviews...it's mostly sold out, but if they have your size, please snag it! Perfection.

One-Shoulder One Piece

///

How sweet is the lace detail?
 
 
///

Loving the high neck and the mod pattern.
 
'Algiers' High Neck One-Piece

///

So fun and bright. A departure for me, as I generally lean towards simple black styles in bathing suits.

Tropical Tribal High Neck Wrap One Piece
 
///

Pretty and simple. Would be great for those who are smaller chested.
 
Seaside High-Neck One Piece

///

I'd wear this to the pool then throw on jean shorts and head to lunch!

Flirtatious Ruffle Tummy Control Ruffle Shoulder One Piece

///

If you're self conscious about your tummy, suits like this with ruching hide a multitude of sins!

Beach Cutout Tummy-Control One Piece

///

The neckline is so cool...I don't sun anymore, so I wouldn't be worried about tan lines.

Laser Cut High Neck One Piece

///

This might be one of my favorites. I'm planning on ordering it and will let y'all know what I think!

Leopard Print Cutout One Piece

///

Old Navy has great suits and even better prices. Loving the cutout here.


///

This suit comes in several colors, but I'm partial to the navy.
 
Anne Cole Twist-Front Bandeau One Piece

///

I like the stripes on this suit because they give the illusion of a smaller waist.

Michael Kors Regatta Striped One Piece

///

Such pretty and feminine embroidery!

 
///

The ruching on this one is so good.

One Shoulder Solid One Piece

///

I've read nothing but rave reviews about this suit. I love the neon pink!

Twist Front Bandeau One Piece

///

Another version of the one-shoulder one piece but at Old Navy's price point.

 
///

How cool is this suit? Anthropologie has higher-end suits, but I was able to find several that weren't too outrageous. Love the tie on the hip, too.
 
 
///

Such sweet scalloped edges.
 
 
///
 
J.Crew suits are always a good choice for me because most of them come with a tall option. So for those of us with longer torsos, we don't have to worry about them covering only half of our boobs.
 

///

Very sporty, but I still like it.

Zella One Piece Swimsuit

///

Loving the colors and the thin, double straps.


///

Another sporty suit in black, but the neckline is really cool in my opinion. And Seafolly makes some of the best suits. I have one of their two pieces, and it's an all-time favorite. The quality is outstanding.
 

///

Sweet and preppy. I kind of want this one too.
 
 
///

Another classic black one piece. I wanted to share a lot of simple options only because I know that's what a lot of people like in a suit.
 
 
///

So chic and effortless.
 
Cutout Halter One Piece

///

What do y'all think of my picks? Any favorites? And do tell...did I miss some great brands or some good places to shop for suits? I'm so excited summer is nearly upon us! Hope everyone has a great day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment