Friday, January 13, 2017

Loving Lately

So I know it's mid-January and half of our country is covered in snow. But I promise you, the day after Christmas I start longing for warmer temps and green on the trees outside. With that said, I had fun browsing some of my favorite shops and checking out their early, early spring arrivals. Below are a few that I'm loving lately.


///

Love, love the colors in this blouse. And how great does it look paired with white denim?
 
 
///

This dress is so simple and sleek. I'd wear it to church with tights and booties.
 
 
///

I really like the small holes in this tee. Makes it a little edgy.
 
 
///

I have a jacket similar to this one and wear it constantly in the spring and early fall. It's the perfect weight, and the color goes with everything.
 
Twill Field Jacket

///

I don't own a cold shoulder tee, but I really like this one because you can still wear a normal bra with it! And black is always classic.
 
Cold Shoulder Sweater

///

This is such a pretty, simple, statement necklace. And the price is almost too good to beat.
 
Chevron Pendant Necklace

///

How fun would this top be for a Valentine's Day date with your significant other? I'm cheesy and like to color coordinate with the holiday!
 
 Ruffle Hem Top

///

A plaid top for spring...looks so light and breezy, and the peplum hem is an added bonus.

Plaid Tab Sleeve Peplum Top

///

Red and white stripes just scream spring and summer to me. And the lace-up makes it a little more nautical and fun.
 

 
///
 
The ruffles take this grey sweater up a big notch and make it so cute and feminine.
 
 
///
 
I've really grown to like athleisure wear because it can double as something for a workout, or I think many of the tops look darling with shorts or jeans. The side tie on this tee is my favorite.
 
 Breathe Side-Tie Tee

///

Loving the boxy fit of this tee, the ruffled sleeves, and the pale pink color is just right too.
 

///

You could wear this tee now with a jacket and later into the spring without. Adore the hem.

Shark Bite Hem Exposed Hem Tee

///

More athleisure wear. If I had this I'd probably never take it off!

Mockneck Poncho

///

In case you can't tell, I like almost any addition that takes a simple shirt up a notch. Here, the tie at the front does just that.

V-Neck Knot Slub Tee

///

I'm really getting ahead of myself here, but I couldn't not share this cover-up when I came across it. Quality, pretty cover-ups are so hard to find, in my opinion. This one is more than I'd normally spend on a cover-up, but it's so darn pretty too.
 
 Lively Leaves Cover-Up Tunic

///

This sweater is almost too cute for words. Why does adding pom poms to something make it that much more fun?
 
 Ruffle Bobble Sweater

///

What do y'all think of my picks? Are you as ready for spring as I am? Anything in particular on your spring wishlist? Hope everyone has a happy weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment