Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentine's Day Pajamas for Girls

I'm a holiday person. And I'm one of the few people on the planet, probably, who really does LOVE Valentine's Day. Pink and red everywhere and a reason to tell everyone (even more) that you love them? I'm in!
 
You know what else I love? Holiday pajamas. I rounded up some of my favorite Valentine's Day pajamas for girls, and I'd really like one of each for my babes. We don't do big Valentine's Day happies here, but I think a pair of pajamas would be the sweetest gift.
 
My favorites are below. Enjoy!
 
 
///
 
This pair screams Hadley. She loves a good monster, but the set is still sweet.
 
///
 
These are precious, and the price is right!
 
 
///

I actually picked these up for my girls because they were on mega sale at GAP. They are absolutely darling on and in person.
 
 
///
 
For those who prefer nightgowns, I thought this one was sweet.
 
 
///
 
Hanna Andersson makes some of the best jammies. These are pricey, but the quality is top-notch.
 
 
///
 
I love the hearts on the knees. Such a cute touch.
 
 
///
 
Two pairs in one bundle. I love them both! These patterns also come in nightgown form if your little is more of a nightgown person.
 
 
///
 
Love the little birdie and umbrella on this pair. And I think white always looks so sweet on little ones.
 
 
///
 
What a fun pair! These remind me of the conversation heart candies (which I, by the way) hoard this time of year.
 
 
///
 
This would make an especially sweet gift on Valentine's Day morning. A pair for your little girl and a pair for her doll! Lily has another set from this same brand, and the quality is great...plus they fit an American Girl doll perfectly.
 
 
///
 
Does anyone else get into holiday-themed jammies as much as I do? Which pair is your favorite?
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We plan on it. I'm working tomorrow and am looking forward to spending all day Sunday with my family. Love to all of you!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment