Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Men

Confession: Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. Even when I was single, I still held out hope that I'd be the girl getting the roses from a secret admirer. Sad but true. Ha!
 
But still, what's not to love about a day devoted to love? Rob and I have always celebrated Valentine's Day, even if it's just a sweet card, some grocery store flowers, and a homemade meal...we do acknowledge the day. And sometimes we get one another a small gift, and it's always unexpected, which makes it even more fun.
 
With that said, I thought I'd put together a few gift ideas for the man (or men if you're into that...j/k) in your life. And stay tuned...I'll have a gift guide for the ladies later this week.

///
 
 
I love these slippers...and I don't know one guy who wouldn't want to wear them around the house. They're simple and warm and will last a long time.

///
 
Stainless Steel Ice Cubes

I actually gave Rob a set of these ice cubes for his birthday. He loves a good whiskey drink but is always complaining about how quickly regular ice cubes melt. #firstworldprobs ... enter the above ice cubes...they're stainless steel and non-toxic and go in the freezer until you're ready to use. 

///


I have a new motto: Life is too short for boring underwear. But really, I love the classic look of this underwear...it's anti-microbial, soft and light, non-pilling, and comes with a "No Wedgie" guarantee. And the fabric prevents moisture build-up, which is especially great if your guy is a runner. The underwear comes in several styles and colors. I think it's always a nice (very nice) bonus when a company offers you a refund if you're not satisfied. Tommy John does. If it's not the best pair of underwear you've ever worn, you can keep the pair and ask for a refund or send them back for something else from their line. Pretty cool.

///



Who doesn't love their man in a classic pair of Ray-Ban Aviators? They look good on pretty much anyone, and they always manage to take your cool factor up a few notches. ;)

///

 
 
If you can't afford a YETI cooler (and who can, really?) this is the next best thing. They're made of stainless steel, and they're insulated to keep cold drinks colder and hot drinks hotter. Perfect for a Bloody Mary at a football game or your coffee on the way in to work. Plus, they look great monogrammed.
 
///
 
 
Rob is always leaving his wedding ring, wallet, keys, and phone stashed out on our kitchen counter. And then he can never find anything later. This catchall would be a great gift...it'd look good on a dresser; the leather is masculine; and again, I love a good monogram.
 
///
 
How cute is this dopp kit for the guy in your life? I would want to wake up early every morning to get my toiletries out if mine greeted me with something similar! Plus this one is made out of canvas and nylon, so it cleans up easily.
 
///
 
Another good idea is to get your guy a bottle of whiskey or scotch that he might not normally splurge on for himself. Or if he is into craft beer, get him a 6-pack of several he hasn't tried before.
 
///
 
Hope this gift guide got some ideas stirring...I'll leave y'all with the below meme...it made me laugh! Hope everyone has a great day...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment