Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///
 
How darling is this dress from Old Navy? I love the embroidery, the loose fit, and the tassels.
 
 
///
 
This bracelet set is so cool. The colors are beautiful, and I always like beaded bracelets that easily stretch on. These would add something fun to any simple outfit.
 
 
///
 
And here is the necklace version of the bracelets above. How pretty would this be with a white T?
 
 
///
 
Y'all know I have a thing for stripes. The flutter sleeves on this top take it up a notch.
 
 
///
 
These sandals look much more expensive than they are! I always like gold and tan paired together. You could wear this pair with almost anything.
Criss-Cross Faux Leather Sandals
 
///
 
I normally stick to blue jean cutoffs in the summer, but these are pretty tempting. I'd wear them with a black tank.
 
 
///
 
Oh how I love these sandals. Another mix of gold and tan, and I adore the thin laces.
 
///
 
Anthropologie has some amazing dinnerware, in my opinion. I could spend my life savings in their home department! I love the size of this platter, the slightly uneven edges, and the marbled pink color.
 
 
///
 
I think mint green and red look so good together. And this top is no exception. Dress it up with black cigarette pants or a black pencil skirt. Dress it down with jeans or cutoff shorts.
 
 
///
 
Target has the best totes! And clearly I have a thing for tassels.
 
///
 
I'm always looking for dresses I can wear to church. It's hard to find something that's fun yet appropriate, but I think this one falls in that category. I like the colors and the fact that you could add a cardigan and wear it into fall.
 
 
///
 
That's all I've got for today. Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment