Friday, August 19, 2016

Loving Lately: Early Fall

Even though it's still hot as heck here in Mississippi, I have fall on my mind. I can't wait for the day where there's that crispness in the air...it's always been my favorite time of year! Anyone else? Anyway, I've had fun putting together a fall wish list. Look below to see a few of the things that have caught my eye!
 
///
 
I adore the colors in this blouse, plus it's sheer so it'd be great for early fall when the temps are still scorching. I'd wear a tank underneath just to keep things PG.
 
 
///
 
I have a similar anorak from a few years back, and it remains a staple in my closet. They're lightweight and ideal for that time before it gets really cold. Plus, the olive green is a neutral in my book and goes with almost anything.
 
 
///
 
The Lush line at Nordstrom is always a go-to for me. The blouses are well-made, and they're not too pricey. I like the burgundy color of this top, plus the draping at the midsection would disguise a food baby. Anyone else deal with that?!?!
 
 
///
 
Aside from the darling bow detail at the back (I mean, how cute is that?) I like that these are a more casual pair of booties. They'd look perfect with a loose tee or a flannel shirt. And I imagine they're great for chasing the kiddos too.
 
 
///
 
I have a hard time saying no to a striped tee. It's just such a classic piece, in my opinion. I especially love the longer hem on this one.
 
 
///
 
A dressed up plaid top in shades of purple. Yes please. I think this would look so cute with black jeans and booties.
 
 
///
 
I got a Fossil catalog in the mail the other day and flipped through it quickly. This bag caught my eye right away! The color is beautiful, and I'm a big fan of the tassel and the metal detailing.
///
 
I don't know how fall-ish these sunnies are, but they're still high on my wish list. I adore the shape, and the color, of course, is hard to beat!
 
 
///
 
I own the Chelsea booties from Gap from a few seasons ago, and they're on their last leg...this season's version looks very similar, and if they're anything like mine, they are ah-mazing! The heel is just right; they're comfy, and the tobacco color goes with almost anything.
 
 
///
 
I love this top because I think it'd be fun to wear for a girls' night out or a date night with the hubby. The colors are a cool combination, and I especially like the loose, drapey feel. It'd look perfect with skinny jeans!
 
///
 
What's on everyone else's radar this fall? Any big items you're stalking? I have a birthday next month, so I'm hopeful that a few of these might show up with a bow on them! Hope everyone has a happy weekend...and I hope to see y'all back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment