Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bootie Love

I think I've made it known that I'm a fall-holic. One reason: I can finally break out my booties again. I'm kind of obsessed, and I'm hoping to add a new pair or two this season. Here are some of my favorites so far!
 
///
 
Can y'all believe these are TOMS? The heel is a little high for me (I'm 5'10" and usually wear lower heels), but I love the color, the peep toe, and the perforations.
 
TOMS Majorca Suede Bootie

///

This pair is a favorite. Maybe not the most practical when it gets cold, but for the early fall months they'd be perfect.

///
 
I'm kicking myself for not taking the plunge and getting these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They also come in black and a pretty grey suede.
 
Vince Camuto Peera Cutout Bootie

///

I love the color of this pair and the side zipper is cute too.
 
Steve Madden Tobii Bootie

///

A classic bootie that would go with most anything. I'd pair them with jeans and a comfy tee or flannel shirt.
Dolce Vita Tessey Bootie

///

This color is so pretty, and I just adore the perforations.
 
 
///
 
Can you tell I have a thing for perforations? Ha! These look a little biker chic to me, which, I'm not going to lie I'm liking. 

Vince Camuto Casha Perforated Bootie

///

Y'all know the Minnetonka fringe booties that were really popular last season? I have a pair, and they are so comfy...and I plan on wearing them again this fall and winter! I like these because they look a little more streamlined and feminine. I also like the knots at the top of the tassels, and the color is really pretty.
 
Ugg Shenendoah Fringe Ankle Boot

///

The olive color of this pair is so pretty, and I also like the scalloped trim at the top of the ankle...which makes them a little more feminine in my book.
 
 
///
 
Very similar to the Dolce Vita Tessey bootie above...another classic option for your fall wardrobe.
 
 
///
 
The cutouts on this pair have me swooning. I also love the somewhat Western feel.
 
Seychelles Waypoint Bootie

///

I adore this casual pair by Kate Spade. They're on the high end, price-wise, but fingers crossed they'll go on sale. How cute is that side tassel?
Kate Spade Bellamy Tassel Zip Bootie

///

What do y'all think of my picks? Do you have any others to add? Who else is excited to pull out their booties soon? I hope
 everyone has a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment