Thursday, September 22, 2016

Chicken-Horseradish Salad

I love a good chicken salad because it's so diverse. Eat it with some crackers for a snack or put it on a tortilla and make a wrap. It's also perfect for showers or luncheons. This is my absolute favorite recipe for chicken salad. The horseradish adds just enough kick, and I love the addition of salty, crunchy pecans. I don't like grapes in my chicken salad, but if you do I imagine this recipe would do great with that addition!
 
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
 
///
 
 
Chicken-Horseradish Salad
{Southern Living magazine}
 
3 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used a Rotisserie chicken)
1/2 cup minced green onions
2 celery ribs, chopped
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 to 3 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
 
Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
 
///
 
Hope everyone has a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment