Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Update

Hope everyone had a happy weekend. We had a slow few days, and it was just what we needed!
 
I spent Saturday morning catching up on some emails and did so in my new favorite lounge pants. Seriously, guys, these are the best. They're soft and comfy, but they're also fitted (and tapered at the ankle) so I think they'd even look cute out of the house with a long tee and some fun sneakers. I like them so much I ordered the navy version (which were on sale, but it looks like they've already sold out).
 
 
I'm also really loving this fleece pair and the fun tie dye at the ankle.
 
 
Saturday afternoon I took Lily to a birthday party, and she had the BEST time. It does my heart good to see her having so much fun with her new classmates. She has especially bonded with one little girl, Averie, and they are two peas in a pod.
 
 
///
 
Sunday we went to church as a family and spent the rest of the day getting ready for the week. I got some precious pictures of my girls yesterday. They're wearing matching Mississippi State dresses that my grandparents gave them last weekend. The Bulldogs won their game against South Carolina on Saturday night, so we were celebrating a little!
 


 
///
 
Today I've got some errands to run, and I'm going to *try* to work out...I worked out twice last week, and my goal is to fit it in three times a week. There is really no good reason I can't do that.
 
I'm also on a mission to get together something fall-ish for a centerpiece on our dining room table. I like simple and not too cheesy, and I'm really liking this picture I found online.
 
 
///
 
I hope everyone has a great Monday! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment