Monday, March 13, 2017

Easter Dresses for Her!

It's spring break here, so I have spring on the mind even though it's chilly outside. What is with this weather?!

Easter will be here before we know it so I wanted to round up some pretty options for us ladies. It doesn't always happen, but I do like to have a new dress to wear on Easter Sunday. Anyone with me on that? And later this week I'll have my picks up for little girls.


///

A simple shift that could be dressed up or down. And you can easily throw on a cardigan if it's still cool outside.

A-Line Shift Dress

///

Loving the flouncy hem on this dress. The colors just scream spring!

Shimmer Floral Flounce Dress

///

I always like a 3/4 sleeve, and the longer hem in the back is great.

 
///
 
A beautiful maxi dress that also comes in white. Check back frequently because Banana Republic is always having good sales.
 
 
///
 
Ignore the sock and bootie combo here (seriously tho?!) and picture this with some cute black sandals.
 
 
///
 
This dress has a lot going on, but I like it...the color combinations are so pretty.
 
 
///
 
Adore the neon colors in this option. And J.Crew dresses fit so well.
 
 
 ///
 
A simple shift with a cool hem. Add a fun necklace or some fun shoes to jazz it up.
 
Asymmetrical Shift Dress

///

I think this would be so pretty with a simple nude heel. Love the hint of pink towards the bottom of the dress.

 
///
 
This may be too casual for Easter Sunday, but I'm loving the colors. I do think it could be dressed up with the right shoes. And I like that you could wear it casually with sneakers or flip flops too.
 
Abbey Stripe Jersey Boatneck Dress

///

The blue flowers are so fun!

Graphic Crepe Dress

///

Another shift dress with a fun pattern. Shifts work well on most body types, and they're just a classic style that never gets old.

 Hibiscus Shift Dress

///

This dress is gorgeous. The pastel flowers and the sleeves are a winning combo. So feminine.

Becca Double Ruffle Sleeve Dress

///

A pop of pink adds some fun to an otherwise simple shift.
 
Colorblock Shift Dress

///

Love the black and coral pink together. Wrap dresses don't work very well on me, but they look great on so many!

Leaf Wrap Dress

///

The sleeve here is so sweet, and I like the flared bottom.

Flutter Flare Dress

///

I'm liking the colors and the dip in the neck.
 
Floral Sheath Dress

///

How pretty is this option? And the small cut-outs on the chest funk it up a bit.

If I Can't Have You Dress

///

I like plaid in spring, and the ruching on one sleeve and one hip are so well-done.

 
///
 
What do you think of my picks? Do you purchase a new dress for yourself each Easter?
 
I hope everyone has a happy day. We're officially on Spring Break, and I'm so excited for no schedule I can hardly stand it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment