Friday, March 10, 2017

Life Lately

Happy Friday, friends! Has everyone had a good week? Any big weekend plans?
 
We've had a l-o-n-g week! Rob was out of town most of the week, and I've been caring for a sick little one (Lily) who is thankfully on the mend. Strep stinks. And it's spreading like wildfire here. After a visit to the doctor and some medicine, she's feeling much better and is back at school. Below is a picture of Lil at the doctor's office...smiling even with 102 fever. She is a trooper and always has been.
 
 
///
 
Since Lily was home sick a good bit of the week we took it pretty easy. Dress up and movies in bed.
 
 
 
///
 
I was able to get a lot of spring cleaning done. So of course I had to document the clean house with a picture.
 
 
I picked up this cute garland from Target's dollar spot. That's about the only Easter decor I've gotten up this year!

 
///
 
Wednesday Lily was almost well but wasn't able to go back to school since she'd had fever the day before...you know, the whole 24 hours fever-free rule. So, we took advantage of having what felt like a "free" day! I always love spending one-on-one time with my girls. It's just really special.
 
 
 
///
 
We also spent a lot of time outside, as spring is upon us...which makes us all so happy. Except for the pollen. That's nearly killing me.
 
 
 
 
 
///
 
Today's the girls' last day of school before we're officially on spring break! I can hardly wait to put the backpacks and homework up for an entire week. We have nothing planned, but I'm completely happy with that and just want to enjoy our time together.
 
///
 
Does anyone have any special weekend plans? I'm working tomorrow then hope we can all go to church on Sunday. It seems like it's been a time since we've all been well enough to go as a family. So goes life, huh?
 
///
 
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. See y'all back here next week! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment