Friday, March 31, 2017

Tees, Please!

I'm a jeans and a T-shirt kind of gal...always have been. I love a pretty blouse or dress for a night out, but if I'm home during the day with my girls, you'll likely find me in a tee and jeans (or jean cutoffs, depending on the season). I like to feel pulled together, and I like to look cute (who doesn't, right?), but it's also important to me that what I wear is comfy and practical. I want to be able to sit on the floor with my children and play games...or eat a drippy sno cone with them without fear of ruining a pretty top.

With that said, I rounded up some of my favorite tees out there now. I love a comfy tee that has a little edge, whether it be a fun sleeve or hem or just a unique color.

The best thing? These tees can go with just about anything. Skinny jeans, white cutoff shorts, boyfriend jeans...the list goes on.

Let me know your favorite in the comments! And fill me in if you have a favorite tee that I need to check out!

///

Anthropologie has some of the best tees. The price isn't always right, but I've gotten to where I'll add them to my cart and wait until they have a good sale. Just recently I got a few of their tees when they were having a 25% off sale.

I love the color and the twisted hem on this one.

 
///
 
A sweet little ruffled shoulder, and I love that the sleeve is longer.

Lacy Ruffle Shoulder Tee

///

This shirt is so cool. I actually ordered it and wanted to keep it, but it was too short on me. #tallgirlprobs The fit was great otherwise, so if you're shorter than 5'10" you should totally get this one!

BP. Cutout Neck Tee

///

I did pick this up recently from Anthro, and it is darling. I got the light purple shade (duh). The ties can be adjusted for a tighter or looser fit, and the hem is flowy and loose. Fits TTS.

Anthropologie Tie-Cuff Tee

///

I featured this tee on my Instagram a few days ago, and I can't sing its praises enough. Plus it's $22! Runs TTS if not on the large side. Also, ladies, the back covers your bum. Isn't that all we really want in life?

BP. Twist Front Tee

///

This is one of my must-have tees. I have it in several colors and want more. It has a boyfriend fit, and it's plenty long...plus the price is about as perfect as it gets.

Linen-Blend Boyfriend Tee

///

Add pom-pom trim to most anything, and I'm sold.

Striped Pom Pom Tee

///

Loving the twisted sleeves on this one, and how gorgeous is this orange shade? It also comes in about 6 other colors. I'm kicking myself that I didn't order it when it was on sale.

Anthropologie Exploration Tee

///

Madewell tees are hands-down my favorite. The quality is good; the fit is perfect, and the length is just right. You can't beat a classic striped tee.

Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee in Andy Stripe

///

I ordered this top when Anthro had a sale, and it's just as cute as can be. It also comes in navy. You can wear a regular bra with it, and it's cotton.

Salma Open-Shoulder Top

///

I also picked this tee up recently (in blue and white stripes, as pictured, and in red and white stripes), and it is perfection. The length is good, and the tulip sleeve is precious.

Striped Tulip Sleeve Tee

///

Another pretty pick from Anthro. I love that this tee looks fancy but is still cotton (aka, will wash well).

Christel Ruffled-Sleeve Top

///

I'd love to try this tee out, but I'm thinking it'd be too short on my long torso. And I'm just past the point of showing my belly. Have any tall gals tried it out? Petite friends: please get this cute T-shirt!

Modern Tie-Front Top

///

I have last year's version of this Madewell tee, and it is one of my favorites. Classic summer.

Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee in Brion Stripe

///

Loving the little floral detail on this top. And it's on mega sale right now!

Floral Stripe Vintage Soft Tee

///

I have several of these tees from last year and still adore them. They've since gotten bad reviews, so I don't know if the quality has changed with this year's version or if I just got lucky. The sleeve length is perfect, and I love the neckline.

Anthem Split-Neck Tee in Kimball Stripe

///

I've featured this tee before, but I still have my eye on it. Make + Model makes the softest lounge pants known to man, so I really want to try out their tees...plus they're long, so I really want to give them a whirl.

Make + Model 'Gotta Have It' Tee

///

Tell me, what do you live in once the weather warms up? And I'd love to know your favorite brands to stock up on! Can a girl ever have enough tees?

///

Hope everyone has a happy weekend. We have lots of family time planned, and I'm looking forward to every minutes of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment