Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Loving Lately

With spring in full force (at least for now!), I thought I'd share some warm-weather things I'm loving lately.
 
///
 
How cute is this tee from Old Navy? The colors are so pretty, and the print looks like a batik!
 
 
///
 
These sandals might come home with me. I think they'd be just as adorable with a dress as they would a T-shirt and cutoff shorts. I normally have really good luck with Old Navy shoes. They make it easy to try trends without breaking the bank.
 
///
 
I love everything about this bag...the color, the metal detail on the front clasp, the size...I've found that it's kind of hard to find a good, medium-size handbag. I can always find small or really big, but this one looks just right to me...in other words, it'd hold enough without me feeling like I'm carrying a duffel bag on my shoulder.
 
///
 
I just love these pants. They're a nice alternative to shorts or jeans, and I think they'd look really cute with a casual T-shirt and flip flops.
 
 
///
 
These are at the top of my wish list. I've heard they're super comfy, and I think they add just the right amount of edge to a tee and jeans. Now I just need to go get a skateboard, and I'll be set.
 
///
 
The tassel trend seems to be everywhere this season, and I'm not mad about it. I like the look of a bold, fun earring with something casual.
 
 
///
 
I actually got these jeans in the mail yesterday, and they are my new favorite! I'm still really into the distressed denim trend. They just makes me feel not as stuffy. Ha! And these are so comfy...I'd say they run true to size if not a little large. And if you're not into the distressed look, I really recommend the Blank NYC brand...I own several pairs of their jeans, and I love everything about them...the fit, the price...they're a great substitute for designer jeans.
 
 
///
 
This looks like the perfect tee. I like that it's a little baggy, and the thin blue stripes make me happy. A classic spring/summer staple.
 
 
///
 
I have the hardest time finding a one-piece bathing suit that I like...they're either too mawmaw or are trying too hard to be sexy because they're a one-piece and have a complex for not being a two-piece. I know that makes sense, right? Anyway, I think this one is just perfect...it covers what needs to be covered, but the neckline is elegant. I may order this one for the summer and promise to do close-up selfies in a three-way mirror for all to see. #yeahright
 
 
///
 
That's all for today. Hope everyone enjoys the warmer weather (if it's warm where you are)...we are soaking it up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment