Friday, April 29, 2016

Etsy Love

I've been an Etsy fan for years now...not only can you find unique items, but it's also a way to simultaneously support independent artists. With that said, I thought I'd start featuring some of my favorite Etsy shops...I'll let you know if I have personal experience with them, and I'll let you know if they're just ones I hope to buy from in the future!
 
///
 
 
I love textiles and am addicted to throw pillows. I always get asked about mine, and most I've ordered are from this Etsy shop! The quality is incredible; the communication is great, and you don't have to leave your home to order! Here are a few of my favorites in their shop right now:

Peter Dunham Textiles Taj Pillow Cover -- Onyx/Ash
GP&J Baker Nympheus Pillow Cover in Biscuit
Peter Dunham Textiles Fig Leaf Pillow Cover
 
///
 
 
My girls wore these little barrettes in their hair all the time when they were little. I'm not a big bow person (and I'm from the South!?!?), but I love little clips. These are ideal for babies and toddlers with not much hair...mainly to keep the hair out of their eyes. Santa brought Lily a stocking full of these one Christmas. A few of my favorites currently in their shop:

Unicorn Felt Hair Clip

Flower Petal Felt Hair Clip

Floating Heart Felt Hair Clip
 
///
 
 
Buying from Sugar Fresh was one of my first Etsy experiences. Her art is simple, clean, and modern. The following print is one of my absolute favorites! I have it hanging in Lily's and Hadley's room. An important reminder that we all need. I also think this makes the perfect gift for a newborn. You can choose among tons of background colors.
 
 
///
 
 
The creators in this shop make simple, handcrafted jewelry. I own the following necklace (in gold, with my girls' names) and wear it all the time. You can choose different fonts, type of metal, length of necklace, etc.
 
 
I also really like the following. How fun it'd be to have a stack of them with special names, dates, or sayings.
 
 
///
 
 
I've ordered tissue paper poms, garland, and confetti from Kristen's shop and have always been so pleased! The colors and quality are just stunning, and they really add such a fun pop of color to any backdrop. I used the poms for Lily's first and second birthdays, and what I love about them is that once they're assembled, they look really cute as décor in a bedroom or playroom. I think the garland is adorable in a bedroom as well, especially over a bed or crib. And the confetti looks so pretty on a white tablecloth!
 
 
 
 
///
 
Any other Etsy shops I need to check out? It's one of my favorite sites to browse! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. We don't have much planned, and I'm excited about a low-key few days with my family. See y'all here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment