Thursday, April 7, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///
 
I love a striped tee. They're so classic, and I'm especially liking the yellow and white stripes on this one...and the longer back makes it just perfect in my book.
Striped Cotton Pocket Tee

///

This purse is so cute. I adore the tassels.
Mini Fringe Shoulder Bag

///

I think this dress is gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant, and the palm leaves epitomize summer. I'd wear it out for a date with the hubs or to church.

High Neck Maxi Dress

///

I saw several bloggers wearing these sandals, and at first I wasn't sold. But they've grown on me. In fact, I really like them now...especially the black pair. The reviews are great too, regarding comfort and fit.
Riley Fringe Sandal

///

Such a cute bracelet stack. I'd wear it all summer long.
 
Antigua Bracelet Quartet

///

I'm always drawn to a midi dress. I like that this one can be dressed up or down.

Tank Midi Dress

///

Such a cute clutch. Target is hitting it out of the park with their clutches.
 
///
 
I've been using these facial pads for a few weeks now, and I'm loving the results. They make my skin feel so smooth afterwards.
 
///
 
The gold takes these simple sandals up a notch. Again, something that could be dressed up or down, depending on the outfit.
 
 
///
 
Wouldn't this be the cutest beach bag?
 
 
///
 
I really like this dress (ignore the shoes). The colors are so pretty, and the shape is simple and classic. Plus, it's $59!!!
 
 
///
 
Hope everyone has a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment