Friday, October 14, 2016

Five Fall Favorites

First things first...I've been on a mega blogging break! Yikes! I think this is the longest I've been away since I started blogging, but I've just had major writer's block...and haven't felt as creative lately. Hoping it stays away. I've missed my creative space here! I enjoyed putting together today's post. Hope y'all enjoy it as well! :)
 
///
 
Fall, where art thou? Mississippi got the memo for maybe a day, and now we're back to afternoons in the 80s. Waaaa...I'm ready to break out my scarves and booties, Mother Nature!
 
With that said, here are a few of my favorite fall-ish items...it may not feel like autumn outside, but I'm still trying to soak up the season!
 
ONE
 
Loving this tee from Madewell. First, Madewell has the best tees, in my opinion. They're well-made and soft, and they're long enough which is a must for this tall girl. I like the thin red stripes on this tee. Plus, I can wear it alone now or throw a vest or sweater over it when it cools off more...

 
///
 
TWO
 
This candle is hands-down my favorite fall candle. And it's from Target. The scent is just perfect for autumn...it's not overwhelming, and it's not too pumpkin-y. It's just right, and it will make your house smell divine. I light mine every day. And I hoard them at the end of the season when they go on sale. I'm a self-proclaimed candle snob, so trust me on this one and try it out. You won't regret it!
 
///
 
THREE
 
I ordered this poncho and will report back what I think...but in pictures it looks fabulous. It's perfect for this in-between time when it's not cold (or frankly, not even cool)...and I love a long-sleeved tee under something short-sleeved. Not sure why, I just do. And everyone loves pockets. Show me one person who doesn't...I dare you! ;)
 
 
///
 
FOUR
 
I mean, how cute is this? I'd use it for condiments when grilling out or for gravy or jams when having a nicer meal. Or don't use it for anything and just let it look cute on your counter or table!
 
///
 
FIVE
 
I'm always pleasantly surprised by Old Navy purses. You can't beat the price, and I think this one is adorable. Bucket bags never go out of style, and I especially like this greyish color. It'd go with anything.
 
 
///
 
Do y'all have any favorite fall finds? I'd love to know! Hope everyone has a happy weekend. I'm working tomorrow and am looking forward to it. It's been a few weeks! See y'all back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment