Friday, October 28, 2016

Loving Lately

Just a few fall items I'm loving lately!
 
///
 
Love everything about this turtleneck. The color, the weight (light), the beautiful split back, and the length. Would love to add this to my wardrobe this fall!
 
 Free People Split Back Turtleneck 

///

How pretty is this watch? Drooling over the combination of navy and rose gold!
 

 Nixon Kensington Leather Watch
 
///

BlankNYC is one of my favorite brands for jeans. They look designer but are a fraction of the price! I like the color and the distressing on this pair.

Blank NYC Junk Drawers Skinny Jeans
 
///
 
I think this top would be so pretty for a date night or a night out with the girls. It's sleek and simple, but the neck adds an element of surprise and sophistication.
 
Wayf Take Me Away Wrap Top
 
///

I really like an infinity scarf. I especially like the fringe detail and the colors of this one.
 
Sole Society Plaid Scarf with Fringe
 
///

Zella makes some of my favorite workout leggings. I don't own any of their tops, but I'd wear this one with jeans! The twist at the hem is just darling!
 
 Zella Twisty Turn Tee

///

This sweater just screams fall to me! Looks so cozy...now I want a fire and some hot chocolate.
 


BP Ribbed Mock Neck Pullover

///

I have two pairs of Make + Model lounge pants, and they are hands-down my favorite pants to wear around the house (or out for errands if I'm being honest). I adore the holiday spin on this pair. How cute is the plaid?


///

I like bangle bracelets, so of course I'm a huge Alex and Ani fan. I like how simple this one is, and of course I love the rose gold.
Alex and Ani Kindred Cord Daisy

///

I have a pair of Seychelles booties from last season, and they are my favorite. They're a little ragged from the constant wear, so I'm debating getting this pair soon. The color would go with most anything, and I like the buckle...gives it a moto edge!

Seychelles Tourmaline Booties

///

I'm actually wearing these earrings as I type. What can I say, I love an ear crawler. These are simple but more than just a stud, which I like.

Constellation Crystal Earrings

///

All the heart eyes for this bag. How fun is that strap? And it's less than $75.

///

TGIF, friends! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment