Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Women

I hope y'all enjoyed my Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Men yesterday! I had so much fun putting it together, so today I wanted to share some gift ideas for the ladies. There's a color theme below because, well, I love a theme. I think any of these items would be great for a birthday or another holiday too!

And to the guys guy (Rob) reading this, presents are always nice, but you can never go wrong with a note from the heart and some flowers. Trust me on this.

///


Argento Vivo Heart Stud Earrings

These studs are simple and cute enough to wear every day.

///

 
I've heard great things about the S'well water bottles...not only are they cute, but they keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours. I have a feeling I'd drink more water if I had this fun bottle!
 
///
 
 
 
I love a statement earring. Throw on a simple outfit; slap your hair in a bun or ponytail; put on these earrings and you're good to go. The red is my favorite, but they come in a slew of other colors...

///


PJ Salvage Print Lounge Shorts

Valentine's Day is a great occasion to give or get some cute pajamas. Loving the ruffle detail on these. Sadly, I asked, and no, the model's flat tummy does not come with the shorts. Oh well.

///

Ruffle Pullover Sweater

I posted this sweater in yellow just last week, but the red caught my eye for Valentine's Day. Such a pretty, classic sweater that you could wear in the fall and into spring.

///


Jill Sunglasses--Rose Gold

Aviator sunglasses look good on most anyone, and the rose gold makes these even more special.

///


St. Jude Heart Pad Printed Bowls

These bowls from West Elm are just precious. They'd be perfect for storing jewelry or loose change. And the best thing is, West Elm donates 50% of all proceeds to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

///


St. Jude Valentine Teeny Heart Mug

The delicate hearts on this mug make me smile. I'd love to drink my coffee out of it every day...and, here again, West Elm will donate 50% of all proceeds from the sale of this mug to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

///


Mark & Graham Leather Tassel Key Chain

What a fun keychain! I bet the tassels make it super easy to find at the bottom of your bag, too.

///


Heart Measuring Spoons

I would have the best time measuring my ingredients with these adorable spoons!

///


Pomegranate, Argan, & Grapeseed Duo

This is one of my favorite scents...pomegranate, citrus, and fig. It's subtle and not overpowering at all. Plus the bottles are fun to look at on your bathroom counter!
 
///
 
 
 
I love these personalized heart dishes...would be great for stashing your jewelry.
 
///
 
There you have it...hope this list inspires you! And if you're reading this and single, why not treat yourself to something you love on Valentine's Day? Or plan on exchanging gifts with a girlfriend over a meal of pasta drenched in garlic sauce! ;) I hope everyone has a great day...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment