Friday, January 29, 2016

Five Friday Favorites

Yay for Friday! I've been discombobulated this whole week and have thought it was Friday since Wednesday...so, glad it's finally here! We don't have any big weekend plans. I'm working tomorrow and keeping the nursery at church on Sunday. I'll probably try to fit in more unpacking at some point. At first I thought, maybe in a month or so we'll be settled in...now, reality has set in, and I'm thinking, maybe this time next year we'll be settled. It's a long process, isn't it?
 
ONE
 
I'm officially a big-bag convert. I've had this one for a few months now but only recently started carrying it. I love that it can fit all of the essentials plus diapers and wipes, a book, sippy cups, a bottle of wine, and pretty much anything else I might need throughout the day. It's vegan and soft, and the strap stays perfectly on my shoulder. The leopard interior of course makes it more fun too. #leopardisthenewblack
 
TWO
 
 
I have been in such a reading slump lately, and I hate that...I picked up this book after several friends recommended it, and I'm loving it so far. It tells the stories of two sisters living in France during World War II. I look forward to crawling into bed at night and reading, and that's what I've missed. Can't wait to read more...
 
THREE
 
Is this not the cutest pillow you've ever seen? I'm still trying to figure out bedding for Lily, but I may try to incorporate this...so fun, and you can't beat the price.
 
FOUR
 
 These sandals are just darling...and bonus, they're 40% off right now! Is anyone else dreaming of spring and warm weather?
 
FIVE
 
 
I love this beach scene canvas...it'd make a bold statement on any wall, and it's only $79.99.
 
///
 
Did anyone else watch the debate last night? Does anyone else agree that Ted Cruz is a Saturday Night Live writer's dream? Material upon material!
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend...hope to see y'all back here on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment