Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///
 
Love everything about these jeans...the color, the flare, and the higher waist. The reviews are great for tall gals like me!
 
 
///
 
I own another tee by this brand, and the quality is great. It's thin but not sheer, and I adore the longer length in the back.
 
 
///
 
This crossbody is so cool. I think it'd work well year-round.
 
///
 
The colors in this blouse are my fave...so summery and looks perfect with white denim!
 
 
///
 
I am all about the pineapple craze. Side note: how do trends come about? I can just see some executives sitting in a boardroom and one of them says, "I think the next big thing is the pineapple." Is that how it came to be? Anywho...this tote is too cute. As a mom I kind of feel like I can never have too many tote bags.
 
///
 
This dress is adorable and is only $20. I love the loose feel, the embroidery along the neck, and the tassel tie.
 
 
///
 
These sandals are perfection in my book. I like the chunky heel, and they'd look just as good with jeans as they would a casual dress.
 
///
 
Finding a good pair of denim shorts is kind of like finding the perfect tee. When you find it, you want to tell everyone about it. Denim shorts can be hard. I don't want them to be too short where I look like I'm trying to hard, but I don't want to wear board shorts either. The length on these is just right, and I love the cuff.
 
 
///
 
Me and my slip-on sneaker obsession. Here I go again. But really, these are my favorite. Leopard + slip-on sneaker. Yes, please.
 
 
///
 
These sunnies are so cute. I love the purple lens (duh), and they're only $15 right now. I have another pair from Loft, and the quality is great. 
 
 
///
 
That's all I've got...what are some things y'all are loving lately? Hope everyone has a happy hump day! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment