Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Shopping

I'm up early this Saturday morning, so I'm doing what I do best...drinking coffee, watching The Bachelor finale (again), and browsing the Web.
 
I wanted to share some of my favorite items I've come across this morning. Hope everyone has a happy weekend!
 
///
 
Oh how I heart this dress. The length is something you don't see too often, and the colors are just so vibrant. I'd wear it to church, but it's also dressy enough for a spring or summer wedding!

 
///
 
I was running errands recently and spotted some fabulous sneakers on the lady next to me. I promptly asked her where she got them, and she told me they were Joie, and she found them at a boutique in Oklahoma. Well, I know Joie is typically out of my price range, but I looked them up anyway...and, le sigh...yes, that ain't happening. These Old Navy sneakers are very similar and are (obvs) about a tenth of the price of the Joie version! Score!
 
///
 
I have a bag by Sole Society and can't say enough good things about it. They're faux leather, which can many times look cheap, but it looks so close to the real thing...and it's soft. I adore this one for spring.
 
///
 
This dress is the cutest. Would be perfect in the summer with sandals or some Converse sneakers.
 
 
///
 
The stripes sold me. I'd wear it with cutoff denim shorts and sandals or flip flops. 
 
 
///
 
These sandals are just lovely and unexpected. The hunter green is so pretty, and I really like the mix of canvas and leather, allowing them to be dressy or casual.
 
///
 
I'm thinking about getting this set for a large wall in our living room. I love the green, and I think they look perfect in a simple black frame. Etsy has some of the best art at a great price point.
 
 
///
 
I think these espadrilles are so fun...I'm loving the gold, and I imagine they're super comfy.
 
///
 
We're heading to the annual St. Paddy's Day parade in Downtown Jackson in a little while...always one of the most fun days in my hometown! See y'all on Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment