Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Things

The Nordstrom holiday catalog arrived in the mail...a.k.a. the adult equivalent of the Toys "R" Us catalog. Now if only Santa visited the adults in our home too! I would love a Barefoot Dreams robe under our tree. They look so cozy, and I know I'd wear it all the time. Does anyone have one? Input? They're pricey for a robe, but I imagine it'd last a really long time.
 
 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe

///

I got my flu shot, and my arm is so sore. At least our whole house is vaccinated now. Hopefully we can go the entire winter flu-free. Ain't nobody got time for that.
 
///
 
I found the world's best shirt at Old Navy. Seriously. The length is perfect. It's thin but not too thin so you can easily layer it or wear it by itself. The slits on the side kind of drape over each other so no skin is exposed. Super cute and affordable! I might have gotten three colors.
 
My parents are moving in December, and I've been spending a lot of time over there packing things up in my bedroom. It's been my room at their house since I was a junior in college...all sorts of emotions going through my old things. One constant that I noticed through the process: I am a hoarder through and through. Mixed tapes from junior high...notes from friends from elementary school. And loads and loads of books, most of which I donated. I mean I'm hoping I won't need to reference Why Men Love Bitches any time soon. Ha!

And then I found this beauty...I was obsessed with Barbies as a child...thankfully my parents have held on to all of them, including this Chippendale Ken! Lily said he was creepy...and I have to agree.


///
 
I don't know what I'd do without Target's Genuine Kids clothing line. My girls are almost always dressed in either that brand or clothes from Gap. We're all about casual, cotton play clothes over here.

I picked up this outfit for both girls. It has deer and foxes on it...I love a woodland theme.
 
And how cute are these pants?
 
Another item I picked up for both girls. A lightweight cardigan with cat ears. Umm...yes, please.
 
///
 
Don't tell Rob, but I'm pretty sure I found the perfect stocking stuffer for him this year. He's going to be so excited I can hardly stand it!
 

///

I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you back here on Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment