Thursday, November 19, 2015

Random Bits

I was browsing in Hobby Lobby the other day and picked up a few things for the girls. I'm thinking they'll be cute additions for the gallery walls I'm dreaming up in their bedrooms. I plan on holding on to these items and letting them be treats from Santa. I know they'll be thrilled...haha...but Santa can bring practical presents too!
 




 
 
 
 
///
 
I'm loving this poncho...especially like the fringe on the bottom.
 
 
///
 
I wish I could recreate the arrangements below. The orange and purple look stunning together. And I love the idea of using fresh pears as part of a centerpiece.
 

 
///
 
Is this not the cutest kitty you've ever seen? We lost my beloved Samantha this past summer, and I've missed having an animal companion so much. I'm hoping we can get another kitty (or two!) when we move.
 
 
///
 
This ice cream is insanely good.

 
///
 
I can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake...especially "Drink You Away." I can't count how many times I've re-watched his performance with Chris Stapleton at the CMAs. He is one multi-talented guy.
 

I heard Brandi Carlile on the TODAY show one morning, and I'm hooked on her song "Wherever Is Your Heart." Listen to it, especially if you like folk rock.

 
///
 
I love a good fruit salad!! ;) 
 
 
///
 
Hope y'all have a great day...


No comments:

Post a Comment