Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Loving Lately

I simply adore this cardigan...and Banana Republic is almost always offering 40% off so you could get it for a decent price. Santa, are you reading?
 
///

This blouse is stunning, and I especially love the dark purple color...it comes in four other color choices if purple isn't your thing.
Ruffle-Front Blouse

///

This dress would be so fun for a holiday party. The fringe is so flirty and gives some edge to a little black dress.
 

///

I love the vibrant colors in this scarf...and for $9 (before the discount!) it's virtually free!
 
I never met a moccasin I didn't like. These are just the cutest for little girls, and I honestly think they'd be just as cute for a little boy.


This top is simply stunning. It'd look perfect with some black tuxedo pants for a cocktail party this time of year.

 
Petalwork Top

///

How cute is this rhino bust from Target? I think it'd be so fun added to a gallery wall in a little girl's room or a playroom. I love gallery walls that have pieces other than just framed pictures...things that add some depth.

Stuffed Rhino Wall Art

///

This bag is on sale for $49.95, and it comes in nine colors. It's a nice size and can even hold a laptop. I'm drawn to the copper color (I always like a little glitz), but I think the navy is stunning as well. Looks a lot more expensive than it is!

Terreno Reversible Tote

///

These sneakers are my absolute favorite. I love a sporty look.

Women's New Balance for J.Crew -- 696 Sneakers

///

In reference to the above note about never meeting a moccasin I didn't like, there are these shoes, which I promptly purchased when I saw them. They're perfect now, and I think they'll be just as perfect when it warms up...no socks needed; wear them with jeans and a T-shirt. They are half-moccasin/half-sneaker, and I'm in love.

Sanuk Women's Kat Fringe

///

We are kind of unicorn obsessed over here. This is very surprising, seeing as I was thisclose to getting a purple unicorn tattoo in college. Thank goodness for those few seconds of clarity and backing out! Anyway, Lily is getting this unicorn backpack from Santa. If it doesn't work for school, I figure it'll be perfect for road trips or overnight visits with the grandparents. And if she hates it you may just see me toting it around town.

Allie the Alicorn Kids Backpack

///

I hope everyone has a great day! Hadley and I are meeting with the pediatric ENT again this morning to find out if she'll need tubes. And Rob is going back to work today after being out since early last week. Life is slowly returning to "normal." Ha! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like one of each of these :) I have been admiring that Old Navy scarf since the Fall and at $6 I had to take the plunge. It seemed like ON was having some super sales so baby boy got in on the fun, too. I love those moccasins for you and the kids, too. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete