Thursday, May 5, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///

How pretty is this blouse? I don't own anything off the shoulder, only because it doesn't seem practical to me, but I'd love to have this top for a night out. The colors are spectacular.
 
 
///

Here's a basic white tee that's been taken up a notch. The hemline is so lovely.
 
 
 
///

I'm sunglasses obsessed. Adore the clear frames and the silver lenses.
 
 
///

I pretty much live in T-shirts during the summer. That said, I still like to look pulled together. I love the color of this top as well as the oversized, slouchy feel. 
 
 
///

So much love for this bag. The colors are so vibrant, and it's big enough to schlep everything and anything you'd need for the day.
 
 Beach Bag with Floral Embroidery

///

I think this top would be so cute with white denim shorts or jeans. I love the colors and the neckline embroidery.
 
 Embroidered Block Print Split Neck Top

///

I like the sleeves on this dress as well as the overall loose fit. I'd wear it to church with some fun black sandals.
 
 Embroidered Caftan

///

I just know I would work out more if I had purple sneakers. Right? But, really...how cute are these? Love the shade of purple.
 
 Nike Air Max Thea Textile Sneaker

///

I saw this shirt styled half-tucked/half-untucked with white jeans, and it looked fabulous. I always like white on white in the summer.
 
 Embroidered Square Neck Blouse

///

I'm really loving this off the shoulder top. It's casual enough for daytime activities, but you could easily wear it out to dinner too.
 
 Vintage Soft Off the Shoulder Tee

///

I'm always looking for a good pair of denim shorts...not too short but please not too maw-maw either! ;) These fit the bill. I like the frayed hem.
 
 1969 Best Girlfriend Shorts

///

A white version of the above shorts, plus these are a little shorter and maybe a little more fitted. Either way, I like this pair too. And they come in tall, which gives us long ladies an option for a longer inseam!
 
 Authentic 1969 Summer Shorts

///

This bracelet is so fun. You could wear it with nearly anything. The tassels are my favorite.
 
 Olivia Bracelet

///

I LIVE in my Birkenstocks in the summer. If you don't have a pair, you need to invest...they are so comfy, and I think they give off a cool and casual vibe. These are at the top of my wishlist. Birks in coppery rose gold? Yes, please!
 
 Copper Birkenstocks

///

I hope everyone has a great day! I am officially crazy and thought Lily's Mother's Day Tea at school was yesterday...but it's next week. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be able to keep up with my head if it weren't attached to my body. Anyway...Rob and I have a baby shower to attend tonight, so we got a sitter and plan to go to dinner too. I'm excited. See y'all tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment