Friday, April 22, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///
 
Adore this casual dress and the print is perfection.
 
 
///
 
This top is super cool...I actually ordered this color and the black. Love the back, which takes a regular tank and makes it a little special.
 
 
 
///
 
The palm leaf trend is everywhere right now. I like that this tank allows you to try the trend without breaking the bank. Would be so cute with white denim jeans or cutoffs. 
 

///

Love the embroidery on this tank.
Embroidered Cotton Tank

///

I'm always looking for a good pair of slip-on sandals. This color is unique...a little neutral and a little pink. Plus they look super comfy.
Sam Edelman Georgette

///

I'm always sharing purses by Sole Society, but they really are great...for the price point, the quality is amazing. I love the fringe on this one.

 
///
 
A fun wrap bracelet which would add some punch to any spring outfit.
 
///
 
Always like the style of a peasant blouse. They're forgiving, and I'd wear this one with regular denim or white.

Women's Printed Peasant Blouse

///

I've made known my obsession with pineapples...and this bowl is no exception. It'd be a fun way to serve a summer salsa!

Wood Pineapple Salad Serving Bowl

///

This tote is so pretty. I love the Aztec vibe, and the purple touches are, of course, what sold me.

 
///
 
This top looks so effortless, and it comes in a ton of colors.
 
 
///
 
I like that this dress is loose but still feminine. And I always like army green in the spring or summer. It's kind of unexpected but still works well.
 
 
///
 
What pretty sandals! I always like gold because you can wear it with nearly anything.
 
///
 
That's all for today! I hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend. Hope to see y'all back here on Monday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment