Thursday, April 28, 2016

Loving Lately

A few things I'm loving lately...
 
///
 
This bag from Anthropologie is too cute...it's vegan, and I love the perforated details and light metallic gold color.
 

I like the embroidery on this top, and it looks light and easy to wear!
 
 
///
 
This bathing suit is darling! I love a white bathing suit on a little girl...and the watercolor whales are just precious.
 
 
///
 
I saw this necklace in the store, and it's such a statement...looks like a jellyfish to me, which I love!
 
 
///
 
I've been a fan of Gray Malin's photography for a long time now. I'd love to have one of his pieces or prints, but that probably won't happen any time soon! Until then, this coffee table book is great and would be beautiful displayed anywhere.
 
 
///
 
It's not secret that I'm a fan of a slip-on sneaker. Love the color of these, the scalloped edges, and that some foot would show through the perforations.
 
 
///
 
Gap is having its big 40% off everything sale right now. Even things like pajamas and jeans are on sale, and that rarely happens. I adore this two-piece set. Would be so cute on my girls for the summer.
 
 
///
 
I've been all aboard the return of the flare jean train. They're just so flattering on all body types, and I like the way they look in the summer with flip flops or a wedge. And I love the wash of this pair.
 


 
///
 
How sweet is this dress? The color is soft and pretty, and the flowers just make me think of spring.
 
 
///
 
I love this tankini two piece. The flamingos are too cute.
 
 
///
 
These shoes...just perfection. Leopard and a slide in one...I'd wear these all summer long.
 
///
 
This dress is so cool to me. I like the color; the long sleeves are unexpected this time of year, but it still looks breezy; and the eyelet at the top makes it special. Plus, I think you could wear it in late summer and even into early fall. A win-win.
 
 
///
 
These earrings are just stunning. I'm drawn to coral/orange/red colors, and I like that these aren't fully beaded...so they're probably light. Nothing I can't stand more than a heavy earring!
 
 
///
 
That's all for today. Hope everyone has a happy day. The weekend is almost upon us!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment