Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pineapple Love

I haven't hidden my love for all things pineapple. I don't know what it is, but I've jumped on the pineapple train fo sho. With that said, I rounded up some of my favorite items that feature the lovely fruit...enjoy!
 
///
 
How cute are these slip-on sneakers? And if you're not into the pineapple trend, you should still check out Bucketfeet shoes. Each shoe is designed by a different artist...pretty cool. I'd love a pair one day!
 
///

This taper candle holder is just too pretty. I'd love to see several grouped together at the center of a table.

Pineapple Taper Holder

///

A pineapple key ring allows you to enjoy the pineapple trend without spending too much!

 
///

Love this dress for the little ones...may need to pick it up for Lily and Hadley.
 
///
 
I saw these tumblers in Anthropologie recently. I adore them...they're perfect for a summer cocktail!
 

///

I actually have this pillow in our house and just love it. The Threshold line at Target always has the best stuff.
 
///

Pineapple ice cubes...who knew? Are these not the most darling things you've ever seen?

Pineapple Ice Tray Set

///

I've been wanting to get a pair of Mini Melissa shoes for Hadley...I've heard great things about them, and I'm especially loving the mint green color of this pair.


 
 ///

This throw pillow is so cute...Lily has it on her bed, and it adds such a fun pop of color and whimsy.

Mini Pineapple Throw Pillow
 
///

I picked up this pineapple trinket dish on a recent run to Target. Right now it holds paper clips on my desk, but I think it'd also be a great place to stash your jewelry.
 
///

These earrings are so cute. I really want the rose gold pair.

Pineapple Earrings

///

You know the S'well bottles that keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot? Well this is their line for Target, called S'ip. There are lots of lovely designs to choose from, but I'm of course drawn to this pineapple version.

Pineapple Stainless Steel Water Bottle
 
///

This small area rug would be so fun as a doormat or in an outdoor patio space!
 
///
 
I'm drawn to the colors in this pineapple print...would be so cute in a gallery wall.
 
 
///

I wish I were in the market for a new iPhone case because if I were I'd pick this one up...so much cuteness.

Sonix Liana Teal iPhone Case
 
///

I'm pretty sure I need to throw a pineapple themed party. Because if I did, I'd have an excuse to purchase these pineapple paper plates. They're so much fun!

 
 
 ///

This is a candle hoarder's/pineapple lover's dream come true...a pineapple with a candle inside. It also comes in yellow and orange, but I like the simple white.

Pineapple Candle

///

Y'all...a pineapple decanter. I mean, I'm in pineapple heaven right now. I wish I had a reason to make this happen...somebody please purchase this so I can live vicariously through you! ;)

Pineapple Decantur

///

So that's enough pineapple love for one day, right? Is anyone else aboard the pineapple train? What am I going to do next year with all this pineapple stuff when the trend has fizzled out? Ha!

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm taking Hadley to speech this morning, then Lily has her 5-year-old appointment (and vaccines...ugh...) this afternoon...see y'all tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment