Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fab Finds Under Fifty!

I thought I'd share some things I'm loving lately that are all under $50!

///

These look super cute on...I was in Loft this past weekend, and they were on sale for $15.00. And they look a lot more expensive than that! I might have even brought them home!

Gilded Retro Sunglasses

///

Looks pretty similar to the Chloe Drew...but for less than the shipping of the Chloe version!
BP Faux Leather Crossbody

///

One of my favorite shoe brands, Dolce Vita, has recently collaborated with Target. Cue me doing a happy dance. I'm loving these espadrilles, but there are tons of other cute styles too.

 
///
 
This clutch is so fun...I love the fringe and the colorful tassels. Loft partnered with an artisan community in India, and this clutch (among other things) was made by the women there. The money made from purchase goes to them.
 
 
 
///
 
How cute is this clutch from Target? I rarely carry a clutch but would probably use it to organize things in my purse.
 
 
///
 
And just one more clutch for the day...I'm really loving this one from...you guessed it...Target! It reminds me of a Clare V version, and I love the blue and black together. Now, let's play a fun game...how many times did I write the word "clutch" in today's post? ;)
 
///
 
I actually own another top by this brand (Bobeau), and it's the softest shirt I have. You don't typically see orange and white stripes, and I love a classic striped shirt. The drop shoulders make this one special, and orange is something I think you can wear in spring and fall.
 
 
///
 
I'm really wanting a pair of Chuck Taylors. If only mine from elementary school still fit. I think they're cute and kind of funky...my only question...how do you keep the white version clean?
 
 
///
 
These sandals are the prettiest! I adore the tassel at the heel, and the color is neutral enough to wear with most anything.
 
 
///
 
Like I said above, I'm all about a simple striped tee. I love the colors in this one. I see it with jeans and those Chuck Taylors!
 
 
///
 
OshKosh makes great swimwear for the kiddos. This one is a win for me with the one shoulder, the ruffles, and the classic blue and red.
 
 
///
 
These slip-ons are too cute...I could see my girls wearing them with shorts and a T-shirt as well as a casual sundress.
 
 
 
///
 
Fringe sandals for the littles? Yes please.
 

///

I have a thing for pretty dessert and salad plates. I adore this Ikat plate from Anthropologie. The silver and gold are dressy, and I would use it as a dessert plate with our fine china.

Ikat Thistle Side Plate

///

The palm leaf print is everywhere right now. If a pillow is too big of a commitment, these votives will give you just the right dose of this fun trend.

Palm Leaf Votives

///

That's all for today...hope everyone has a wonderful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment