Thursday, February 4, 2016

Loving Lately

Like most of y'all, spring is on my mind...I've rounded up some warmer weather items that I'm loving lately...plus I'm sharing Lily's classroom Valentine's Day cards...they're the cutest. Enjoy!
 
///
 
 
The pleats, the sleeves, the pastel colors...think it'd be a perfect Easter dress for the girls. And if it's cold at Easter (it usually is), it'd still be sweet with white tights and a white cardigan.
 
///
 
 
What a beautiful blouse! I'd wear it to church with black cigarette pants.
 
///
 
 
And here it is in the pant version. Swoon.
 
///
 
 
Gap pajamas are my absolute favorite. They're 100% cotton, and they hold up well. They can be pricey, but if you catch them on sale it's worth it. These would be so cute in an Easter basket.
 
///
 
 
Another pair of Gap pajamas...love the little birds on this pair.
 
///
 
 
This is the perfect jacket to transition into spring. The sleeves are the best. I think it'd look good into fall with a long-sleeved shirt underneath too.
 
///
 
 
How cute is this tee from Old Navy? I have a thing for fringe.
 
///
 
 
A lightweight scarf for spring...the tassels are my favorite.
 
///
 
 
This looks like a tee I'd wear all the time. Might pull the trigger on this one.
 
///
 
 
I adore this tankini from Target. Pineapples are all the rage right now, and I've jumped on the bandwagon.
 
///
 
 
Aah...this tankini from J.Crew...the shade of pink is perfection. Maybe it'll go on sale soon!
 
///
 
Another pineapple option. Love the mint green and purple combo.
 
///
 
 
These sandals are calling my name. I have a few pair of Dolce Vita sandals, and the quality is great.
 
///
 
 
Y'all...how cute are these Valentine's Day cards? Lily's class party is next week, and I ordered these for her to pass out to her classmates. Unicorn + purple...we were sold!
 
///
 
I hope everyone has a great day! Is there anything you're loving lately?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment