Friday, February 26, 2016

Five Friday Favorites

ONE
 
I love this tee from Banana Republic...takes a classic T-shirt and jazzes it up with the metallic. I like how they pair it with black jeans.
 
///
 
TWO
 
I'm sure by now most of y'all have heard about Target's newest line called Pillowfort, a home collection for kids. It is the best! It reminds me a lot of Land of Nod but at Target prices. Think whimsical and playful and very kid-like but without the cartoon colors and Disney-themed bedding. Below are a few of my favorites from their line. And the good news is, it's not a one-time thing...it's going to be a permanent fixture and will unveil new collections as the seasons change.
 
 
 
///
 
THREE
 
I'm sure I'm late to the party, but I just recently found out that H&M has a home line. Everything is super affordable and fun. I particularly love this palm print pillow cover. And for $12.99, it's just right!
 
///
 
FOUR
 
Y'all, have you seen Plizzanet Earth with Snoop Dogg? It's his spin on narrating Planet Earth, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Jimmy Kimmel Live features this segment from time to time, and you can find a lot of the clips on YouTube. My favorite line from this episode: "I ain't never seen a gator been punked by no mongooses." Please watch this if you need a laugh!
 

///
 
FIVE
 
I love this idea from Liz Lidgett at Better Homes and Gardens. Take a simple, low-cost frame and glue on some spray painted, L-shaped brackets from the hardware store. It takes a simple frame up a notch and adds some edge and dimension! I can't wait to try this with some of ours. I think it'd look great on black frames too.
 
 
///
 
I hope everyone has a happy, safe weekend. I'm working Saturday and Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it. Hope to see y'all back here on Monday if I'm not too worn down from the weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment