Thursday, October 15, 2015

Loving Lately

I'm all about a pendant necklace lately. Throw one on over a simple sweater or T-shirt, and you're good to go. Especially love the tassel detail on this one.
 
///
 
I have the short-sleeved version of this T-shirt and adore it. The slits on the side give the shirt some movement and just make the shirt a little more fun. Can't beat the price, either. Also love the length.

 
///
 
This sweater is so pretty. And Loft is always having a 40% off sale. I've learned if there's something there I like to just give it a few days before purchasing...a big sale seems to happen almost every week!
 
 
Love the way Mandy styled it below. Not sure the source on the necklace, but it's so pretty.
 
 
///
 
Here I go again with my pumpkin obsession. The bottom two are my favorites. May try the owl ones this weekend with the girls. Seems like a fun, easy craft!
 
 
///
 
I like the Aztec vibe of this sweater, and I love the colors. Would look great with dark denim or black jeans.

 
///
 
I'm really liking this coat from Old Navy. It's different but still neutral enough to wear everyday.
 
 
///
 
I actually just got these jeans, and they're the best. Had been looking for a black pair for a while, and these fit the bill. Maybe 35 is too old to wear distressed denim, but I still like it #sorrynotsorry. Even if you're not into the distressed look, you should try this style. They sit higher up, so they flatten everything out, and you can still get on the floor and play with your children without fear of being arrested for indecent exposure! A win-win.
 
 
///
 
I found the perfect pumpkin candle. Target does it again. This one's not overbearing but smells so good.
 
 
///
 
I've been a fan of Emily Henderson since she won HGTV's Design Star years ago. Did anyone else watch that show? I always love a pretty coffee table book and might put this one on my Christmas wish list.
 
 
///
 
I love this time of year. It just invigorates me. The quote below is so true!
 
 
///
 
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment