Friday, October 9, 2015

Loving Lately

These bowls would be so pretty displayed throughout the fall...would also serve as a good place to keep nuts or mints.
 
 
///
 
The colors in the scarf are so pretty and unexpected for fall...I especially love the mustard color.
 
 
///
 
I love the slits on the side of these booties, and I like that the toe isn't too pointed. The sand color is perfect.
 
 
 
///
 
I follow a lot of interior designers on Instagram and find a ton of inspiration from the pictures they post...I enjoy it much more than Pinterest and am always taking screen shots of images I love!
 
I think ginger jars are so pretty. I love the way Emily A. Clark displayed hers next to a sunburst mirror.
 
 
///
 
 True, vintage ginger jars are pretty pricey, so unless I stumble upon some at Goodwill, I might have to spring for one of these prints from Furbish. They'd be so pretty grouped together in gold bamboo frames, I think.
 
 
 ///
 
This centerpiece is so simple and natural. Just perfect.
 
 ///
 
I have a hard time saying no to leopard, and the mock turtleneck on this sweater is a nice detail.
 
 
 
///
 
I am in dire need of some serving pieces and serving utensils. This gold set from West Elm has me drooling!
 
 
///
 
Next time Rob and I go on vacation, I would love to get a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia. A long weekend to take in the below views, and I'd be set. As long as the cabins aren't too rustic and come with a TV...then I'm definitely set. Have you seen that Sex and the City where Steve and Miranda go on their honeymoon, and Miranda freaks because she gets no cell service, there is no TV, etc.? That's me. I like nature, but I like technology and a connection to the outside world too.
 
 
///
 
Have I lost my mind (don't answer that!)? I am wanting a pair of Duck Boots...the same ones I had in junior high...trends come full circle I tell ya. If I lived in the north I'd definitely invest in a pair...but until then I'll just dream up outfits I could pair with Duck Boots while lounging in the above cabin.
 
 
 
 ///
 
The prettiest sunrise...and my favorite time of the day. So glad I was able to capture this beauty yesterday.
 
 
///
 
This is so me. Make sure to read the caption.
 
 
///
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I'm also loving mustard everything this season and am anxious to find my box of fall clothes! I love the gold stemmed pumpkins and the gold serving pieces. They are so pretty! I lol'd at your picture saying are you really sure you need to leave a voice mail? Texting is so much handier so I'd much prefer a text :) Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete